This certification is valid for 2 years.
NOTE: Instructors/Trainers will be purchasing vouchers for those operators who will be taking the operator ESD certification course (ECO). The instructor/trainer will provide the voucher to the operators who will then use it to gain access to the operator ESD certification course.
IPC and EOS/ESD Association Inc. have partnered to develop a standardized ESD training and certification course for trainers in the electronics industry. Besides providing professional credentials as Certified ESD Trainer, this certification program insures that your company’s ESD training meets industry standards (ANSI/ESD S20.20) and the quality requirements of your customers.
With semiconductor devices becoming more ESD sensitive every day, many companies require ESD training that clearly outlines the specific ESD technical requirements of the organization where they work.
The ESD certification course for trainers was developed with a basic course on ESD principles and theory as well as an advanced training program to train instructors. The advanced portion will provide additional ESD principles and control procedures. It will also provide basic knowledge on providing
- Learn basic ESD theory / physics
- Learn advanced ESD instructor training
- Learn what needs to be included in company specific ESD training for operators
- Understand strategies for protecting increasingly sensitive components
- Deliver the specific technical requirements to operators for the company
- Deliver a consistent ESD training program for Operators that all companies can use globally
Course Time: 3 Hours
- Online, ESD Principles
- Online, ESD Principles Exam (Requires 80% grade)
- Online, ESD Advanced Principles and Control Procedures
- Online, ESD Advanced Principles Exam (Requires 80% grade)
- Online, Provided PowerPoint Template for Specific Company Requirements (Note: The ppt. will be used by CET for classroom training of operators on specific company requirements)
PRICING NOTE: Pricing for ESD Control Certification Training for Operators (ECO) is $25 for Nonmember and $20 for member. This pricing will display when purchasing the voucher codes for ECO certificationon the course page for ECO operator certificiation. Use this short cut to the ECO course page.
Testing & Certification:
A Certificate of Completion will be issued to the student upon completion of the testing requirement of the course. A passing grade of 80% is needed to receive the certificate. The student will be allowed to take the test one additional time. If a passing grade is not achieved after the one additional time, the course will be locked and the student will have to repurchase the course.